Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Have you filed your 07 Tax Return yet?

I did mine yesterday using TurboTax online service.

Notice that TurboTax has four versions: Free, Deluxe, Premier, Home&Business. The free edition is just as its name indicates, completely free including e-filing; The other three are all free to start, which means you can use them to prepare your return and pay only if you decide to do an e-filing via that version. Therefore, I used the Deluxe version to prepare my tax, and then went through the process again using the free edition. They are almost identical (they gave the same refund number) except the interface looks a little bit nicer in the deluxe version, and you can not use the audit step in the free version. Of course at the end, I submitted my return with the free edition.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online