Sunday, March 16, 2008

Getting Paid for Filling Out Online Survey

I wrote a post on PineCone Research before. Besides it, I've also tried out the following paid online survey sites: Surveyspot, GlobalTestMarket, your2cents, Opinion&Outpost, and BrandInstitute. Here is my experience with them so far (I started on Feb 9th, 2008), ranking from my most favorite to least favorite:

1. PineCone Research: $14. Fast payment. The check usually arrives within 5 days of survey completion. Free sample try out. You always get paid every time you start a survey, regardless your answers. I receive one survey per week on average.

2. Surveyspot: $15. Lots of survey opportunities. You can log in to your account and actively choose to answer the available surveys. Lots of surveys only let your participate sweepstakes, which I'd skip. Plenty of paid surveys. The highest payment for a single survey I encountered was $7. In order to get paid, you have to be qualified for that survey. It happened to me that after spending 5 minutes on a survey, it tells that I'm not qualified. Slow payment. It even takes 4-6 weeks for the payment to show up in your account.

3. Your2cents: $17. Not that many opportunities. But have high payment surveys. For example, I made $11 off of one survey.

4. The rest: Just not worth the time. It is almost always that I fail their qualification after spending 1-5 minutes on the survey.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online