Wednesday, March 12, 2008

$100 for You

optionsXpress is having this referral program that enables both you and me receive $100. In order for this to work, you will have to
  1. Be a U.S. citizen or resident.
  2. Send me an email asking for a referral;
  3. Upon receiving your email, I will send you a referral;
  4. Open a new optionsXpress account with my referral and fund it with at least $500 before March 31st;
  5. Carry out at least one trade;
  6. Maintain your $500 minimum for a minimum of 6 months;
As a "thank you" gift, I will give you half of the $100 deposited into my account at the end of the 6 months period. Please make sure you have a paypal account since I will send it to you via paypal.

Please note: It is always good to read the related disclosures first before you decide to open an account with any financial institution.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online