Saturday, March 1, 2008

$5 from PineCone Research

Have you ever done online surveys? Have you ever got paid for doing it?
I started this online paid survey thing a month ago. PineCone is my favorite so far for the following two reasons:

  1. Their survey is personalized to your household. You can only take the surveys that are assigned to you. Once a survey is assigned to you, the money is yours ($3 or $5 depends) regardless the answers you provide. (None of the other websites I tried work like this. Most of them have a screener for you to pass before you can claim the money, which is quite annoying since it is almost always the case that after spending 5 minutes on the survey, and they tell you sorry that you are not qualified. At least, it was the case for me.)
  2. They pay you promptly. They usually issue the check the next day after you complete the survey. I just got mine for my first survey last week. They have paypal paying service as well, but somehow I was told that I'm not an established member for them yet and hence can not receive my payments via paypal, which is not that convenient. Hey, check works for me.
One thing to notice is that they only open up their panel periodically. And one can only join via referral. I joined via this, not sure whether it is still working. What are your favorite online paid survey sites?

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online