Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Free $100 For you

OptionsXpress has this special offer where you can get $100. It ends on March 31st. To get your $100, you need to
  • Open an account with optionsXpress;
  • Fund your new account with at least $500 or equivalent worth of securities transfered from another brokerage. OptionsXpress will pay the transfer charge up to $100 as well.
Notice that no trade is necessary to get your $100 bonus. I just opened an account with them today. I do not intend to use it to trade stocks because their commission for stock trading is $14.95/$9.95 per trade, which is expensive comparing to my current broker Scottrade. But I just can't let go this easily obtainable 20% gain. So I'll just leave my $500 there, together with the $100 bonus, to earn interest at their money market rate.

Please read their website for details before you decide to open one.

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online