Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eating Out Getting More Expensive?

I haven't been eating out for 3 months, and I am very proud of that record. So when I sat down with four other friends in a modest Thai restaurant on Saturday night, the first thing I noticed was that the prices on the menu are relative high: a soup cost around five bucks, and a red curry costs $12. I ended up ordering the red curry (did I mention that I didn't order any drinks but ice water?). The final bill added up to $16.90 including tax and tips. On Sunday night, I went out with two other friends to a modest Chinese restaurant. Again, I drank water and ordered one dish. The final bill came to $14.00 including tax+tips.

Have you been dining out lately? How much did you spend?

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online